sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2012

Birthday Gift of 2010

In 2010, I received a very nice present for youtube. Yes, in the month of my birthday my dear Colombian sister,Tiquichan, posted a very wonderful tribute. And recently moving my files I came across the video (because this youtube channel off the air) and see this video again make me very happy. So, as I am very good and I like to share the cool stuff I find, I have or I'll see around ... providing firsthand my birthday gift of 2010 made ​​by Tiquichan. Enjoy! (I enjoy a lot)


2 comentários:

Tiquichan disse...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
aajjajajajajaj u///u que bueno que te gusto. Diooooos! creo que no soy nada buena haciendo videos, pero te lo hice con mucho cariño
^__^!

Bia disse...

Su regalo estaba muy bien hecho y me encantó. No es de extrañar que he guardado en mis archivos.
Fue la combinación perfecta de Saitoh con la música de Tarkan. GRACIAS!!